Finished your awesome make-up remover? Too broke to buy the same awesome make-up remover? Guess what? =D Make an even more awesomer make-up remover ALL BY YOURSELF. And that too in the cheapest budget you can imagine! :D
All you need is:
- Rose water/ Aloe-Vera water
- Baby oil (with an Aloe-Vera base)
- Baby Shampoo (preferably a no-tear formula)
- Olive oil (optional)
- Empty bottle with a small hole on the top (use your old make-up remover bottle)
What to do:
Take half a bottle of rose water, add 3 tablespoon baby oil, 1 table spoon of baby shampoo and 1 table spoon of olive oil. And there you have it. The most amazing make-up remover.
|Just one swatch of the make-up remover.|
- If you are taking Aloe-Vera water instead of Rose water, then you DO NOT need baby oil with a base of Aloe-Vera. Any baby oil will do.
- Since oil does not mix with water, shake it well before using.
- Having an Aloe-Vera ingredient is must, because it helps to sooth irritated skin.
Trust me, I have used a lot of make-up removers and wasted money on them. This is the most cheapest of all make-up removers and awesome too! =D
You can get all these items from any superstore.
Rose water – under Rs.100 (I had it at home, so I can’t say)
Baby oil, Rs.135
Baby Shampoo, Rs.85
Olive oil – Rs.65
DISCLAIMER: I have not copied this technique from anyone! I read this on the internet and improvised it myself.